Terms and Conditions
Order Terms & Conditions:
- Pricing: All pricing is listed in Canadian Dollars (CAD). All applicable taxes will be calculated and added at Checkout.
- Orders: Orders are not binding upon IPX360 Solutions Inc until accepted in writing. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. IPX360 Solutions Inc reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Official Order Confirmation, Shipment Notification and Invoice will be sent via e-mail
- Checkout: Orders are not binding upon IPX360 Solutions Inc until accepted in writing. Payment for the Order may be made by Paypal or major credit card. We process all transactions using a secure server. Credit terms are at the discretion and as specified by IPX360 Solutions Inc, and unless otherwise specified in writing, payment must be received prior to acceptance of an order. If credit terms have been agreed to by IPX360 Solutions Inc , invoices are due and payable within thirty days after the date of the invoice. The Customer agrees to pay interest on all amounts past due at a rate of 18 per cent per annum. Charges will not be applied to credit card until orders have been duly processed and expedited.
- Minimum Order Requirement: Orders less than $25.00 will have a $5.00 processing charge added to the final invoice.
- Freight Policy: Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on the invoice(s) where applicable. The Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes & duties associated with the Order. Upon delivery to the carrier, all risk of loss or damage shall immediately pass to the purchaser.
- Drop Shipments: ipx360solutions.com will on occasion allow drop shipments to be made to third party. Unless otherwise agreed upon beforehand, a processing fee of $5.00 will be added to the final invoice.
- Return Policy: Please refer to the returns terms on specific product pages for full details. In all cases, the following rules apply to returns:
- Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) required.
- No return can be accepted without prior authorization.
- All items must be returned in new and resellable condition with original packaging and accessories
- A restocking fee may apply
- The original shipping charges will not be refunded and return shipping charges must be prepaid by the purchaser.
- Refund & Cancellation Policy: All orders that qualify for refund or are canceled by the customer prior to shipping may be subject to a 5% processing and administration charge.
- Errors: We take a great deal of care to ensure that the information on this site is both accurate and current. However, given the complex nature of our business, errors are occasionally made. We understand that these errors may cause some inconvenience – for which we apologize, but we cannot compensate nor accept any liability for consequences arising from such errors