Collection of Personal Information through our Websites
- We do not require that visitors reveal any personally identifying information in order to access our websites. However, visitors who do not wish to, or are not allowed by law to share personally identifying information, may not be able to access certain areas (like making a purchase). Generally, we may wish to collect personal information about you in connection with the following services:
- Making purchases from our online store
- Questions or comments sent through our websites
- Inclusion in our email newsletter program
- Participation on our message boards or forums
- Collection of personal information for these services may include the collection of your name, company name, address, telephone number, email address, hardware/software information and/or credit card number or bank information.
- Any information we collect to process your order will not shared, lent, or sold to anyone.
- The checkout and payment process are handled via a secure server, we do not keep your credit card payment information.